Cute girl at my gym

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Cute girl at my gym

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:47 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Vector
    Participant
    December 17, 2015 at 10:14 am #90209
    Cute girl at my gym

So, I’ve been attending the same gym now for about 4 months. For the last month I started noticing this cute blonde girl, once or twice a week we seem to be there at the same time. I want to approach her, but my female friends keep telling me stories about guys hitting on them at the gym and how much they hate it. This is very frustrating for me, because it’s one of the few places I frequent where I see new people, and quite frankly I really want to talk to this girl.

Are my friends the norm here? Should I just stop overthinking it and start talking to her, or should I leave her alone as they would suggest? If you think I should, what do you think is the best way to go about it?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Vector.

Theseaofred1982
    Participant
    December 17, 2015 at 7:23 pm #90232

Your friends are correct, but there’s always an exception to the rules. Obviously, you don’t want to approach her like she was some chick at the bar right? I’ve done tried approaching women at my gym handful of times, I’ve won some and I’ve lost some…badly lol.

Chinaninja555
    Participant
    December 17, 2015 at 10:57 pm #90241

My suggestion would be to approach her when she first gets in. Ask her if she wants to work out with you. I creates an instant date. Then talk after the workout. Just a guess…

Anonymous
    December 18, 2015 at 7:10 am #90243

I agree with this guy

December 20, 2015 at 1:05 am #90324

Im a girl and most of the girls that aren’t sluts hate when guys bothers us during our work out time. You should approach to her when she is finished with her workout about to go home or either when arriving to the gym.