Cute guy while shopping..

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2018 at 3:28 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

aja_11990
    Participant
    December 20, 2017 at 12:03 am #160527

Tonight i went shopping with a friend. There was a shirt i wanted but the store did not have the size so the associate said he would hold it at the front and then order me the correct size. When i got up to the register, he rang me out, ordered and ordered the shirt. When he was putting in my shipping information he realized we had the same name. He asked me to confirm my phone number twice. At the end of the transaction, he handed my my receipt, credit card and bag. I notice he had not put one of the things i bought in the bag. I asked him it he had gotten it and he said not, pick it up, desensitized it and put it in my Bag saying “merry christmas” . I left the store to take a phone call while my friend was still checking out. When my friend came out she said “that guy was def hitting on you, he asked if you were my boyfriend… and asked which shirt i had bought for you and told me he really liked it”….

aja_11990
    Participant
    December 20, 2017 at 9:17 am #160528

Continued….

I brushed it off to my friend, but as i replayed my interactions with the associate in the store, i began to think that maybe he was hitting on me… I mean after all he was really cute, we had the same name and he ‘gave’ me a xmas gift? thinking how can i go back to the store and interact with him and maybe try to get his number or something… i search on FB to see if he was on there, and found a guy who i am 99% sure is him…. now here is where i need advice… do i message him (or is that creep)? or do i go back to the store and get him to ‘help’ me again and see what happens or do nothing?? any advice would be awesome!! i am so torn as to what to do….

aja_11990
    Participant
    December 20, 2017 at 9:17 am #160530

i began to think that maybe he was hitting on me… I mean after all he was really cute, we had the same name and he ‘gave’ me a xmas gift? thinking how can i go back to the store and interact with him and maybe try to get his number or something… i search on FB to see if he was on there, and found a guy who i am 99% sure is him…. now here is where i need advice… do i message him (or is that creep)? or do i go back to the store and get him to ‘help’ me again and see what happens or do nothing?? any advice would be awesome!! i am so torn as to what to do….

aja_11990
    Participant
    December 20, 2017 at 9:17 am #160533

I mean after all he was really cute, we had the same name and he ‘gave’ me a xmas gift? thinking how can i go back to the store and interact with him and maybe try to get his number or something… i search on FB to see if he was on there, and found a guy who i am 99% sure is him…. now here is where i need advice… do i message him (or is that creep)? or do i go back to the store and get him to ‘help’ me again and see what happens or do nothing?? any advice would be awesome!! i am so torn as to what to do….