Dacting A Single Parent Woman help and advice

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:07 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Kingme2010
    Participant
    March 21, 2016 at 5:18 pm #96170

Soo…I’ve been dating this wonderful woman for about 2 years now. We are both 30 years of age and she has a son that is about to turn 10. I haven’t spent any alone time with my woman for over 7 months (when we do, like on her birthday.. she wants to go straight home to pick up her son from her parents’ house) however, we always do things together and have spent time with each other’s family on the weekend and everything. We get along good and when we are around each other we have fun and laugh and her child has a blast. We’ve talked about marriage and kids and how many we would have including finances and everything. BUT, I think there is some red flags. 1. We haven’t been alone or had sex in over 7 mths. 2. When thr child is not with her, she isn’t calling or texting me to come over for alone time. 3. She is so busy with child sports, etc. I don’t see her during the week even when I offered to help with homework, etc. 4. Child still sleeps in same bed as her.