Damage Control!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Damage Control!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 9:01 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Krc17012
    Participant
    November 1, 2017 at 3:13 pm #154697
    Damage Control!

About 9 months ago I started talking (literally only talking) to a guy I liked. He is your typical a**hole guy but I was naive and new to this all and fell for him. He ended up getting nasty and mean and I did say some stuff after drinking one night and being mad that I thought he was gay (obviously out of anger and not serious … everyone knows he’s complete opposite!!). Saw him last weekend and he started texting me (flirty but then brought it up) and saying that I told people this. What’s the most mature way to do some damage control here? I know I’m not going to date him but I’m a lot more mature now and just want to be an adult about it. Thank you!

Hopeless
    Participant
    November 2, 2017 at 6:20 am #154763

To Damage Control, the only thing is to apologize to him regarding what was said.. If he gives you a chance to explain then let him know you were under the influence and things are said when someone is angry/upset… It’s not like he’s never been under alcohol unless he don’t drink. Once and if you can explain then give him time.. If he doesn’t come around then its ok don’t let it get you down he will just lose a great person as yourself…
    It will be ok either way.. Keep ur head high…