Date And Relationship in general doubts.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:47 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Whatever94
    Participant
    December 5, 2014 at 8:38 pm #68812

Hey greetings, i´m Pedro, from Portugal.
    I have a friend in my life for some time now(like 2 years), and have always had a close relationship, but early this year, he really quit contact because of a circle of lies i found out about her, and that pissed off a lot of her friends, not only me, but then i realized maybe i was a bit too severe with her when she came to apology me like 4 months ago.

Moving on with that part, i´m studyin in another town than her(i´m in Braga, she´s in Porto), although i go to Porto every weekend because that´s where i´m from and where my parents live and it´s only 50 miles from Braga. We have been talkin since that time, and we are not strangers, we know each other, but we can only have so much fun when texting, so for a month i had thoughs of asking her out, i first said “Would you Like to do something with me, like having some drinks or so?” she answered “Of course yes” but then she had some family stuff to do and because i´m only at weekends at Porto,

Whatever94
    Participant
    December 5, 2014 at 8:38 pm #68813

Continuation:

i couldn´t do much about it. Some 2 weeks later to my surprise, a bit random, we were really chatting about a injury my mom suffered, and she told me to give her a get well kiss, which i said i would deliver and said thanks for her concern, in which she replied ” 🙂 Look Pedro, we could go have a cup of coffee this weekend if you want” i said yes, but she then had to prepare a family lunch and dinner(which i believe is true). But one thing i noticed, that she seems diferente, even before she invited for that coffee, she was never a girl that was shy, but she looks a little bit shy, i wouldn´t say she doesn´t want to go out with me because we still have good talks, but she looks a bit shy with me, thing she never was, and i wonder why she is texting me less, when actually she was the one that invited me last and we didn´t go out because of her, not because of me. But, moving on, tuesday i decided to quit being a coward and asked her if she wanted to see Hunger Games

Whatever94
    Participant
    December 8, 2014 at 8:56 am #68814

Continuation:

with me(and possibily go have Dinner with me after it), to which she replied “It sounds like a great idea 🙂 i had already thought of that, but didn´t want you to feel obligied to go with me”, since this is friday and i´m goin to Porto today, i decided to give her a reminder “So, when do you want to see Hunger Games? 🙂 “to which still she hasn´t replied. I´m really a bit lost here, is she playin games with me? Wants me to be more assertive or so? Is she shy because she is feelin some attraction for me and prefers to cut contact gradually because i study away from me? I really don´t want to lose her, even like a friend, but i really would like to go out with her alone a couple of times to see if we can build somethin else.