Date problem

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Date problem

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:05 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Gendal
    Participant
    March 1, 2016 at 6:28 am #94682
    Date problem

So i me a girl at a party she’s 16 im 17. I met her on the way to the party but we just exchanged names. As i was chilling with friends for about an hour outside smoking she comes and grabs my tobacco then goes inside and hides it. After a minute i go find her and from then we started flirting, then dancing, hugging and basically alot of touching and just being really close to each other. I didn’t try anything sexual because when i told her to go out to balcony and chill there alone she kind of avoided it, cold and stuff. She gave me her phone number herself and it wasn’t to get rid of me, as she joked about our contact names and had no problem to spend the rest of the party together. The next day i create a fb account just to use the messenger with her. I texted her at night 10-11 o clock, we chatted about some stuff in the party and then the following conversion happens
    Me: I wanna see u again, soon. Will i have the opportunity?
    She: Emm if you want y.
    She:Yes
    Me: Smiley face

Gendal
    Participant
    March 1, 2016 at 6:45 am #94683

She:Smiley face with one eye closed.
    Me: We’ll talk tomorrow because im lacking sleep from the party and wont wake up in the morning.
    She: Okayy
    She:Good niight
    Me: Good night.
    Next day in the afternoon about 7 o clock i send her
    Me: When are u available?
    She: Available for what?
    Me: To go out with me.
    She: Aaa
    She: I don’t know
    She: You?
    Me: I have a flexible programm, mainly in the weekend.
    She: I see.
    Then for about 40 min after she has not said anything. Then i send her
    Me: Did u decide on something?
    She: Yes.
    I wait 6-7 min then i send her
    Me: ok…i got it. ( rlly stupid of me to say..)
    She: I have no problem to go out with you.
    Me: Huge smiley face (by accident, wanted the small one)
    Me: happy about it, tell me when you decide.
    She: Pff
    How should i act now, when should i text her? How does she feel? Did she expect me to suggest a day and place? What does she expect to hear now? T
    What does she mean with that “pff”? Thanks everyone in advance for helpin

faulkner
    faulkner
    Participant
    March 3, 2016 at 5:15 am #94872

Either she’s waiting on you to take control and suggest places to go, or that was a brief little fling you guys had at the party