Dating a coworker, & does he like me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:48 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

selenagaldamez
    Participant
    March 1, 2016 at 2:40 am #94674

Hello all, I’m at a temp job and we’ll be finishing up this week & I’m really interested in this guy there. He seems to be also because he asked me to hangout one day after work, but I was busy. He said he really wants to spend time with me & that he thinks I’m fun. He also comments that I look “beautiful” on my photos. He seems really caring & when a guy was stalking me at school he offered to drive over & walk with me. Anyway, I want to hangout with him but I’m worried about potential awkwardness afterwards on our last day of work together. I already feel awkward around him (probably because I like him & don’t know what to talk about-I CAN be shy). Anyway if we do spend time together how to make it ok the next day at work? We’ll only have one more day together so I’m not worried about that. Also, he seems really nice but did something that seemed *potentially* Pervy , I’ll add that in a comment please tell me what you think!

selenagaldamez
    Participant
    March 1, 2016 at 2:42 am #94675

One day a coworker (girl) was wearing a really skimpy crop-top/halter top that showed a lot of skin (she’s always wearing very revealing clothes-sigh) and he told her that her tagged was sticking out, and proceeded to”fix” it touching a lot of her skin. This was in front of me and several others. He doesn’t seem to talk to her THAT much but that encounter kinda made me wonder about him. I know it’s something really small but I’d also appreciate any opinions on this.
    And also he stopped texting me after a few messages (he initiated the texting) but the fact that he texted me at all today is a good sign, of interest, right?

teamscon
    Participant
    March 4, 2016 at 5:03 pm #94995

This all just goes to show that if u blow girls off they can’t get enough. If he wants you he’ll take what he wants.

Ellie
    Participant
    March 4, 2016 at 7:05 pm #95010

Agree