Dating a coworker with a connection

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:53 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

D3gan6
    Participant
    February 8, 2016 at 12:54 am #93136

Girl I work with and I have been talking all day from when we both wake up until we both fall asleep for the last 2+ weeks. She was out with her friends last weekend and was texting me, wasn’t totally drunk but buzzed for sure. To make it brief she admitted how much I make her laugh and she loves talking to me and that she has a confession for me that one day she promises to tell me. Later the next day she blamed her big mouth for letting all of it slip. We both feel the obvious connection but the worry of coworkers dating. I did suck it up and asked her out last week anyway, she didn’t say no, but didn’t say yes either. We still talk routinely and non stop for the most part. She tries to be resistant but not completely hands off. I know for sure we click and we never run out of things to say. But how can I get her passed the coworker hurdle and get her to atleast hang out together?

Scroodriver
    Participant
    February 9, 2016 at 4:15 am #93204

Tell her you’ll keep it under wraps if she does. And try to be cool at work, not overly cold but not always hanging around each other

Leevo
    Leevo
    Participant
    February 11, 2016 at 7:01 pm #93402

I highly recommend you vow to keep it between the two of you. I don’t think it would be good if your whole workplace knew…

Bro1993
    Participant
    February 13, 2016 at 6:54 am #93507

Yes its always weird