Dating a divorced man

Dating a divorced man

• Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    March 3, 2018 at 9:37 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

February 15, 2018 at 4:17 pm #165717
    Dating a divorced man

Started dating a wonderful other soon after he divorced. We’ve been together for 9 months now. He wanted to be friends and take things slow at first which i complied. It took him 6 months to kiss me. Not long after he wanted to be in an exclusive relationship. However we’ve never slept together. We both live with our parents right now. Hes 38 and im 34 but we are planning on renting a place soon. That makes it tough on privacy for us but its no excuse. Ive expressed my concerns to him about it and he says we have nowhere to go to be together. He isnt very passionate. He dont hold my hand, put his arm around me etc. He calls himself a laid back guy. His old teacher even said hes a great guy but its tough to light a fire under him. I feel his lack of passion for me falls into this crack. He makes me feel undesired. He says he cares about me a ton. He told me when his exwife said she was leaving him…he asked why. She said if u dont know by now i cant help u. What do i do?

February 16, 2018 at 10:53 pm #165794

are you really into this guy also?