dating a man with a very limited income!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:10 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

txredhead
    Participant
    October 22, 2014 at 4:13 pm #66397

I am a 60 yr old attractive woman who has been dating for about 3 months. I have met 2 very nice men, also 60 yrs old, who I have a mutual attraction and chemistry with. Here is the problem: gentleman #1 is on disability income due to severe type 1 diabetes and the complications that go along with, including E.D. He has very little income and not a bright future, but he treats me like a queen.
    Gentleman #2 : currently unemployed, applied for disability due to health problems, is financially broke, but also is very attracted to me and attentive.
    Both men are kind and gentle. I am so torn. I don’t know if I should move on or stay and tough it out. I am not wealthy, but do own my own home. I know futures with either of these men will not be easy. I haven’t found another man on line that has been as honest, loving, and kind as these two.
    Any advice? Any women out there been in my shoes? Please help me make a wise, unemotional choice.

Bobby
    Participant
    October 24, 2014 at 8:45 am #66487

Well, forgive me for not being a woman, but I think you’re focusing too much on their money. You should chose the one you like best because of who they are and not because of their income. That’s what I would do.