Dating a Single mom Pls advise..

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:22 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Eric
    Participant
    July 20, 2016 at 3:57 am #105818

Hi, eric here.. 37. married male from india. i have a neighbor 35 yrs old. she is a divorcee with a son. i am mad about her and want to date her. i have seen desire for me in her eyes. but whenever i try to text her, she either ignores me or treat me very formally. she even told me that for her, i am just a neighbour. and i was sooo pissed off that i good byed her.. but everyday, during my morning work out, i see her, and the way she looks at me… GOD!! It kills me… her face is sad or wary when i am angry, it lights up when i wish her. i also got a feeling that often she is trying to make me touch her – eg: on a narrow stair case where two cannot easily move together, some days she meets me mid stairs and not try to move away when my hands lightly graze her. but on other days she waits for me to pass. its all very confusing. i tried to believe that its all my imagination. but it is not so.. I Can See It In Her Eyes…. i want her.. i want her badly….. pls advice me how to proceed

Eric
    Participant
    July 20, 2016 at 3:58 am #105819

pls help me to win her….

abhikza
    Participant
    July 20, 2016 at 9:03 am #105829

She wants you to chase her.. And have you asked her on a date?..
    Also I guess you should take this in consideration she might not be emotionally available cuz of the divorce..and also as she has a son she might not date you as it might hurt her son seeing his mother with another man..than his biological father..

Anyways,
    Simple during the morning when you see her , say good morning bla bla..
    Then say there is this amazing restaurant , do you wanna go out?..(if she says no)
    Then suddenly say its good seeing you call me by evening if you wanna go out..(or change your mind)