Dating advice from an aspergers point of view

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:09 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

timmins613
    Participant
    November 20, 2017 at 12:45 am #156930

This is a good question and it originates from Lauren Southern’s youtube with Brittany Pettibone “What do you think? In an age of dating sites, relationships have become increasingly shallow, with young women/men always looking for the next best thing. But is this a recipe for unhappiness?I have a question I got recently rejected by someone who thinks I am not well suited because of my lack of experience or no experience of being in a long term relationship. So is the woman right to generalize me and reject me because she wanted someone that knows how to be in a long term relationship or is that person wrong to say that to me? Another great question “why do women/men say they want a sweet nice gentleman/gal but then put them in the friend zone and only date respect less playboys/playgirls”?

LoneWolf
    LoneWolf
    Participant
    November 20, 2017 at 6:43 pm #157016

I hate that this is the culture we live in, but it feels like the only option for me. Everyone I meet either has a significant other or has written off love.

What exactly was the woman’s reasoning for rejecting you? Did she want a legit relationship or just sex?