Dating Christian women with similar beliefs/values…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 11:53 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

daisysman2013
    daisysman2013
    Participant
    March 6, 2013 at 3:34 pm #24758

I met this woman on Christian Forums, and she shares the same interests, as well as the same values and beliefs as me, but there is something about her that I am suspicious about.
    Is it appropriate for a man to ask a woman if she’s a “naughty girl?”

OrlandoJoe
    OrlandoJoe
    Participant
    March 7, 2013 at 10:50 am #24853

I think asking personal or “behind closed doors” questions could throw off any woman. Women on more conservative dating sites or forums may be turned off or offended vs. a more open and scandalous site/forum where asking questions with no reservations isn’t a problem. Also depends if this is just a one on one message with her or you’re just posting on a forum thread, she’ll have less of a reason to feel “called out” if you’re in discussion with 5 other people in a forum. I’m also guessing if you’re asking a woman that, you’re trying to get the answer by finding out yourself…

rubyroberts
    Participant
    November 18, 2014 at 7:55 am #67711

I do not think you need to share the same interests i spent years looking for someone with the same interest and eventually found happiness with someone the complete opposite of me

FudgeBrownie
    Participant
    November 20, 2014 at 2:07 pm #67826

No it’s not appropriate!