DATING ADVICE FORUM

Dating Confusion ***please help*** :(

Author
    Comments

• sabbe55
    Participant
    August 19, 2016 at 5:40 pm #108932
    Dating Confusion ***please help*** :(

If anyone here had kind of the same situation after a date, I am very happy for every advice.

I met this girl at a gay party when I was on holiday in Spain. We had a very strong eye contact, then we came closer, danced together. It was. wow. One of this totally magical moments. We’ve danced for about an hour and have been completely in our own world. Then kissed intensionally. After the party was over, she wanted to take a photo with me and asked for my number. Everything was perfect. She wanted to take me home but i couldnt. So she asked me for a dinner date the next day. She has been so kind, lovely and attentive and the date went georgeous. We kissed and she was always flirting with me. touched my hand and made this eye flirting. After we went to another party with my friend that night. We 3 had a lot of fun and when she went home she kissed me again and asked to to sth together the next day. But she hocken me. Apologized. but i felt like the reason was just an excuse.

sabbe55
    Participant
    August 19, 2016 at 5:50 pm #108935

….She told me it has been something happening with a friend of hers, so she didnt went out. But she also didnt ask to see me and she knew this was our last day in Spain. I told her before that finally I would like to spend the night with her after telling her no the nights before. But the last day she didnt write a thing except the apology. I asked her for the reason she acts like she doesent care anymore and wrote her a long message. I didnt understand a thing and I was like going crazy. She read it but didnt answer on whatsapp. Now, 2 days later. she wrote me on Facebook “Hey, I hope you are doing well and I want you to know that I still would like us to be friends. No answers to my questions, just that. And i really dont get it. What has happened with her? Just the night before she has been so lovable. And I cant been wrong feeling this chemistry between us. It was more than friends.

Please help, I really dont know what to answer her to this. :/ This is so confusing

browneyedgirl
    Participant
    August 19, 2016 at 7:51 pm #108940

Sounds like the two of you live in different countries? t it is incredibly difficult to start a relationship if the two people live in different places. Some couples who have been together a long time in the same city don’t make it through a long distance relationship when one has to temporarily move. The chemistry was probably real and she probably was/is attracted to you, but probably thought that there was a finite expiration date because you were a tourist in a new place.

SillyWilly731
    Participant
    August 20, 2016 at 12:04 pm #108975

Don’t worry

lxwz
    Participant
    August 23, 2016 at 7:37 am #109122

I’m sorry to say my friend, but I think you two shared what people call a “magical moment.” There is not much more to it. It was chemicals in your brains heightening and affecting each other’s chemistry, literally. Sometimes for women, we don’t feel that again when we think of you. Sometimes we do, but either way, I would imagine she is trying to avoid letting herself think of you that romantically, seeing as you do not even live in her country. I think on al,oat every woman’s list of things not to do is fall in love or even like with a guy who is leaving the area where you live soon, especially if it’s in a few days. Pretty much we tell ourselves and each other to stay away from him, no matter how hot, awesome, smart, and great he is ! If you ever see her again or she moves near you, maybe it’s meant to be, but I’m afraid this situation will only be trouble for you at this point. There’s no harm in remaining friends, but I wouldn’t hang on to hope for more.

lxwz
    Participant
    August 23, 2016 at 8:49 am #109123

You will find someone else. I’m sure. 🙂

sabbe55
    Participant
    August 23, 2016 at 5:10 pm #109297

Thank you a lot lxwz for your comment. I really apprechiate your words. 🙂