dating different ethnic background

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:07 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ross91082
    Participant
    April 18, 2015 at 11:22 pm #77532

to start off im white and this girl at work is from el salvador. we seem to like each other. i went out with her once and it seemed to go good. But she knows little english which im ok with but im just lost on what to talk about with her. she doesnt know enough english to understand the music or movies i watch so im lost on what to talk about and she keeps asking me why i dont say anything. plus she hasnt done much since being in the united states so she doesnt know what she would like to do and i dont want to make her feel uncomfortable. any help would be great.

Calsqueezy
    Participant
    April 20, 2015 at 12:16 am #77553

Just do something you would do for someone who’s from america. Chances are she will enjoy any date an american girl would like. Maybe think of something extra american for some extra fun!

smk1ller
    Participant
    April 26, 2015 at 9:09 pm #77918

Just try to get to know her. It doesn’t matter if you both enjoy being with each other.

sindu5673
    Participant
    April 26, 2015 at 10:37 pm #77920

No matter the ethnic background, people are people and may like different things. I would suggest focusing on who she is as an individual rather than overplaying the fact that she is from a different culture than yours.

carla
    carla
    Participant
    April 29, 2015 at 8:40 am #77960

the ethnic background doesn’t matter talk to her just like what would you do in case it was american