Dating , Friend Confusion

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 10:17 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Lostfan1
    Participant
    September 10, 2015 at 4:36 pm #85325

So there is this guy I met on a dating site and before we met we had 2 long like 4 hours conversations on the phone. We seem to really have the same type of interests and personalities. We met for coffee and it was great to finally meet him and we planned to have an actual date the following weekend. He texts me every morning saying good morning and we text at night. We watch our show together through texting about the show. So he texts me that he has thought a lot about us and sees us only as friends. He said our personalities are compatable as friends. He said he wants me in his life as a genuine friend so I agreed thinking that’s what guys say to be nice. The next day and every day he texts me good morning and we text in the evening. He is coming over to my place for a movie and pizza. He said he is excited to see me again and said he may be moving which actually is closer to me. So I’m confused at his actions because everyone I talk to say that’s odd that he texts you good morning

Lostfan1
    Participant
    September 10, 2015 at 4:40 pm #85326

I have been completely honest with him and he knows how I feel about him. My friends say that he is just trying to get to know me right now to see what kind of person I am. He has a lot of health problems too for example migraines daily, he has to get surgery to remove lumps from his migraine medication, and he can’t sleep and wants to move and get a new job. He seems to have a lot going on but will talk with me anytime. We talked the past 2 days on the phone for like 45 minutes. I told him I will be there for him when he has his surgery. He also said when he moves he will be closer to me . I see myself really liking him already and it hasn’t been that long but the more I talk and get to know him I’m falling for him. Maybe right now he can only handle friendship with everything going on with him. What do you think?

elizabeth429
    Participant
    September 13, 2015 at 8:20 pm #85353

It sounds like he’s just getting to know you, which is good! The last thing you want to do is rush into anything. Just go with the flow for now and see where this takes you! You’re on a really good start.