Dating help!!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Dating help!!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:48 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

johnbob788
    Participant
    May 6, 2014 at 9:12 pm #52337
    Dating help!!

So I just recently got out of a relationship…a pretty bad to say the least, and I haven’t been in the dating scene for quite some time. It’s been a long time since I’ve actually taken a girl on a date. With that being said I went on a date last Saturday..well at least I thought it was a date.We went out, had a couple of drinks with dinner and watched the ball game, I had an amazing time! We talked for hours! Everything seemed to be going really good! Body language was good, we made a lot of eye contact, we smiled a lot, and she didn’t seem like she was bored at all. So the night ended and that’s where things got a little weird, we did the dreaded half hug, and it just seemed like it ended pretty abruptly. Now she just got out of a bad relationship, so I’m trying not to over analyze anything, but when I asked her on a second date she said she would love to hang out and be friends..she said as for calling it dating she’s not ready for that right now but would really like to be friends

johnbob788
    Participant
    May 6, 2014 at 9:14 pm #52338

For a bit, and that she had a really good time and just needs some time. Like I said this is all new to me, and don’t know if I got friend zoned already, if I should wait, or what…any advice?!?!

katelyn441
    Participant
    May 6, 2014 at 11:35 pm #52340

I think she just needs time to figure out her own stuff and doesn’t want to seem like she’s leading you on…I wouldn’t immediately take it as being friend zoned though.

awkotaco
    Participant
    May 6, 2014 at 11:37 pm #52341

Yes

johnbob788
    Participant
    May 7, 2014 at 9:17 am #52344

I’ll just use the time to focus on myself, I didn’t expect her to immediately want to be my girlfriend. I just never really dated in the past, I usually jumped into relationships and when I did date I usually got the signals mixed up.

rimiahuja
    rimiahuja
    Participant
    May 18, 2014 at 2:05 pm #53120

Well really it is said very sad thing here. When dump by one very difficult to believe in other one.