Dating older friend

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Dating older friend

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 7:58 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

franko
    Participant
    January 11, 2016 at 11:47 am #91424
    Dating older friend

Hey all,

First thread here so Ill make it a good one.

I have an older female friend.. 14 years older.. Im 30.

We have known each other 10 years now and she looks much younger than she is.. early 30s in fact.

My question is this..

Because I have known her so long, how can i ask her out or initiate intimacy without the risk of her saying no which will make thing weird for the both of us.

I don’t get to see her too much nowadays due to how busy we both are but we get along great, have been very open with each other about various issues and never had any problems with one another.. always smooth sailing.

Looking forward to your replies and resolutions.

Thanks.

-F 🙂

crystallee86
    Participant
    January 11, 2016 at 4:39 pm #91435

Is there any indiciation that she is into you? Once you cross a line in friendship, it’s really hard to go back. If you don’t want to lose her as a friend, and are unsure if she is into you..then i would drop some subtle hints, or ask her out for a causal dinner. You could say something like “Hey, want to go grab a bite after work sometime?” See where it goes from there.

franko
    Participant
    January 11, 2016 at 9:02 pm #91437

Well one time I went to see her at her office and she bent over in front of me to do up her shoelaces and she wasn’t wearing a bra.. other times her nipples have been erect on non cold days also.

But it’s a vibe im getting.

May sound cold but id rather sleep with her over the friendship

Anonymous
    January 14, 2016 at 9:20 am #91615

“If he’s not calling you, it’s because you are not on his mind. If he creates expectations for you, and then doesn’t follow through on little things, he will do same for big things. Be aware of this and realize that he’s okay with disappointing you. Don’t be with someone who doesn’t do what they say they’re going to do. If he’s choosing not to make a simple effort that would put you at ease and bring harmony to a recurring fight, then he doesn’t respect your feelings and needs. “Busy” is another word for “asshole.” “Asshole” is another word for the guy you’re dating. You deserve a fcking phone call.”

franko
    Participant
    January 25, 2016 at 9:13 am #92037

She not he!

I texted her 2 days ago as it was her birthday and i wished her a happy birthday. She responded in about 20 minutes which is super fast for her as she normally takes days to reply.

She thanked me with a smiley face 🙂

Any ideas on what i should say to that?