DATING ADVICE FORUM

Dating one of your friends?

Author
    Comments

• nerdybutnice
    Participant
    September 28, 2016 at 6:41 pm #112802
    Dating one of your friends?

This is a bit of a situation because I don’t know if he returns feelings and he also had feelings for a friend about a year ago but she didn’t like him. She doesn’t know of my feelings but she gave me her blessing.
    Me and T have been friends for 6 years, we are not super close and haven’t spent time alone but we get along well and have that jokey banter going. I have had some feelings for him for a few years but I have been ignoring them because I was trying to get over them. But recently there has been a development that made me wonder if it means anything.
    I am going to a lecture in October and I messaged both him and my best friend in a group chat asking how I can get a +1 to go with me and surprisingly he said he would go with me. When I was planning it I mentioned the need for transport and accommodation and he said its fine, then he said he would have to take time off work and just seems to be putting more effort in than usual. It’s making me think he may like me? Advice please