Dating questions for women(survey)

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:59 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

JaimeFortune
    JaimeFortune
    Participant
    March 19, 2014 at 5:01 pm #49480

1. How often do you get hit on? definition for getting hit on: being asked out on a date, being asked for your phone number, email. You judge if it’s work related or personal interest the reason you’re being asked. Remember, you can be hit on under the guise of it being work/school related. You make the call as to whether you think it’s personal or work.

2. How often are you flirted with? Flirting: any interaction that elicits jokes, laughter, playfulness, touching, and rapport building. Basically anytime a guy gives you attention.

3. How often are you out/in a relationship? In terms of months? Is this by choice or not by choice?

4. How often do you have sex out of a relationship? Do you prefer to have sex within a relationship or does it not matter, why? What is the longest you have gone without

CanadianEnglishman
    Participant
    March 30, 2014 at 3:07 am #50052

1) Not often.
    2) Quite a bit.
    3) ..FIve months, not usually by choice.
    4) Current Virgin.

rimiahuja
    rimiahuja
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 6:18 pm #50475

I prefer to sex with in relationship.

Anonymous
    April 22, 2014 at 10:52 am #51595

1. Often
    2. often
    3. After a relationship I stay single for several months at a minimum. I like to take time to reflect and heal. I am comfortable with flying solo for long periods.
    4. I prefer sex with emotional intimacy and do not engage in sex without being in a relationship. a year.

jamie302
    Participant
    April 26, 2014 at 7:04 pm #51835

1often
    2often
    3usually single
    4i don’t have sex outside relationships

friendlycat
    Participant
    May 9, 2014 at 1:55 pm #52566

1. sometimes
    2. sometimes