dating someone whose mourning their wife..

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:27 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lilhoodie4321
    Participant
    July 13, 2016 at 7:00 pm #105163

I started at a new company in February. My boss and I had an instant attraction but he was married so it went nowhere. A few weeks after I started his wife died in a car accident .. They were married 20 years. Well we started hanging out a couple weeks after and eventually started seeing each other in secret. Have fallen so hard for this man but its a rollercoaster ride with him. He has good weeks and he has bad ones .. Sometimes he’s all about me and sometimes he tells me its not going to work because he’s not good for me that he has to much anger still.. Everytime he’s ‘done’ with me a few days later he’s back to normal again. I try and tell my friends that I understand why he’s so back and forth but they hate it because I’m depressed when he doesn’t talk to me. I don’t know what to do. I can’t leave him alone I always go back .. I just tell myself he’s going through a horrible time I can’t possibly understand .. Its been 4 months and its not getting any betterI. Should I wait?

nurhassanguiamelon
    nurhassanguiamelon
    Participant
    July 17, 2016 at 12:55 am #105492

thats sexy

jprich16
    Participant
    July 17, 2016 at 1:19 pm #105512

i think its fine just dont take advantage of their emotional state