Dealing With Preganant Girlfriend.

Author
    Comments
  • Me_too
    Me_too
    Participant
    September 9, 2016 at 5:41 pm #110944
    Dealing With Preganant Girlfriend.

When I finally found the love of my life the unexpected happened. She got pregnant! And now we are dealing with an unintended pregnancy. After the initial scare and deciding to keep the baby and all that, telling our parents and family which initially we thought they would kill us, but instead they all have been supportive, we now have to deal if the reality of having a baby. I already have two boys from my previous marriage but I still was horrified with the prospect of having another one soooooooooo soon in our relationship. Sure, we’ve talked about marriage but that was supposed to happen two years from now. It is her first pregnancy and her first really serious relationship so she is TERRIFIED. I completely understand that and I have been supportive and the best boyfriend I can be. She’s 7 weeks pregnant and dealing with pain, nausea, sleepiness, and everything else that comes with being pregnant and the dreaded mood swings. I am really having a hard time dealing with this one.

Me_too
    Me_too
    Participant
    September 9, 2016 at 5:51 pm #110946

She went from the sweetest and most caring, loving, awesome woman I’ve ever met to someone who can’t stand me sometimes. She already went off on me a few times and nothing I do or say is the right thing. I’m having a really hard time dealing with this even though I know this MUST be the hormones taking over. I made the mistake ONCE to suggest her moodiness is the hormones talking and I got an icy stare. We’ve been talking about getting married sooner than planned since we are very sure about the feelings we have towards each other and marriage or no marriage right now wouldn’t change that. But because of all the changes and plans she needs to put on hold I feel like she’s not sure anymore, of anything actually. I love her and she loves me very much but I want to believe that sweet and loving woman is still there under the pregozilla she became. She’s having a hard time accepting all of these and I want to show her that things will be different.