DATING ADVICE FORUM

Dealing with women who play games

Author
    Comments

• billyg
    Participant
    October 22, 2016 at 9:49 pm #114968
    Dealing with women who play games

Hey guys need advice. How do you deal with women who have flaked on you a few times but continue to maintain contact? I have a women I used to sleep with a few years back which lasted for a few months until she started flaking on me and I told her off…At that point I was ready to never contact her again but she has continuously initiated contacted with me threw that time every few weeks or a month via email or facebook. A number of times we flirted and I told her to come by when she can but she never does..Right now I feel like she is only using me for attention just to build her ego to see if Im still in the wings. Truth be told I still want to hook up with her. Im not really interested in dating her only hooking up and its become like a challenge to me at this point and I do not know the best Tactic..Should I totally drop her and not respond? Should I respond but be short with my responses? Should I tell her not to contact me anymore? Just looking for the best way to go here..

johno3000
    Participant
    October 24, 2016 at 7:46 am #114995

The way to deal with manipulative people is to be 100% straight up, non manipulative and ultimately strong.

Just straight up tell her that you want to and would be happy to hook up with her, arrange to meet her and if she flakes don’t talk to her again and move on. That simple.

tucker_adams
    Participant
    October 24, 2016 at 7:17 pm #115138

I agree. Be honest and end it. She’ll continually keep flaking.

lucys321
    Participant
    October 26, 2016 at 11:08 pm #115522

I think it is best to end things. Maybe send a final text, and move on. Someone like that doesn’t deserve your attention, time or thought. There are plenty of ‘challenging’ girls out there who won’t flake on you.

teebee
    Participant
    October 27, 2016 at 9:03 am #115526

i think she is just playing games with you because she knows you want her. she probably has a boyfriend and is just getting the response she wants from you because her bf won’t give her attention at the time or they have had a fight.

just cut her off and find someone else that wants what you want

billyg
    Participant
    November 2, 2016 at 2:42 am #116092

Hey Guys thanks for the responses..I couldnt get fully into all the details the first post because I was limited to characters..Truth is I met her online..After we hung out a few times she had come clean telling me she was married but leaving her husband..I know, I know! I should have ran! I made the mistake not to and am still making the same mistake but like I said its become a challenge now to me..Whats going on in her marriage really isnt my biz but its obvious she is not happy..Anyway, I had told her two weeks ago that I’d be on vaca last week so I’d be available if she wanted to hang out..She said she would try and make it by..Of course I did not hear from her at all..Tonight I get a waving dog sticker from her on FB..I always try to keep a cool head a play things cool so I figured just maintaining contact is being cool but now I am thinking as you guys said to just drop her..Please dont judge me for doing what I did…I was and in some cases still am, lonely…