Did he feel something for me? What happened here? Help!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:05 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

krystill48
    Participant
    November 15, 2014 at 10:19 pm #67626

Thanks for reading, I am im desperate need for advice and I will try to make this short as possible! I have known Jon* for quite awhile now. I was actually married to his best friend. Thats mainly how we know each other. My ex husband and I ended up divorcing when he cheated on me and he now lives 3000 miles away. Anyway. I was always very attracted to Jon. Like crazy. Although i never wouldve acted on it before of coarse. One random night, he messages me out of nowhere and wants to come over. He does. It was the first time we were ever alone together. After talking for awhile he grabs me, we kiss and have the mos amazing sex I ever had in my life. I think he loved it also.. It was totally random. Anyway, he leaves the next morning after a kiss and gets my #. I really dont expect to hear from him again, but I do. He was texting me constantly, and coming over soon as he got off work. He stayed with me for about a week straight. I felt like we really got along and the sex was so hot and

krystill48
    Participant
    November 17, 2014 at 8:54 am #67627

PassionTe. I truly felt a connection, like nothing id felt before. The first few nights together we would cuddle. He would hold my hand as he fell asleep. It was very sweet. Then the last couple nights got a little strange. I remember the last night, we had sex and he said something jokingly and just rolled over on his side… The next morning when he woke up to leave, (i was still in bed) he gives me a kiss on the forehead and tells me he will text me later. It was the first time he didnt. I waited a couple days, texted him, small talk, ask him to come over and no reply. Since then in the last two months, He has came over two times. Both when I texted and asked him. He came over last week and the sex was better than ever before. He grabs my face and holds me, makes eye contact, spends hours on me after he is done. I am not a dumb girl, i really sence that maybe he does feel something. I know he has never really been in a lot of long term relationships, and when he has been he usually

krystill48
    Participant
    November 17, 2014 at 8:54 am #67629

Wtf

krystill48
    Participant
    November 17, 2014 at 9:04 am #67632

Thanks for reading, I am im desperate need for advice and I will try to make this short as possible! I have known Jon* for quite awhile now. I was actually married to his best friend. Thats mainly how we know each other. My ex husband and I ended up divorcing when he cheated on me and he now lives 3000 miles away. Anyway. I was always very attracted to Jon. Like crazy. Although i never wouldve acted on it before of coarse. One random night, he messages me out of nowhere and wants to come over. He does. It was the first time we were ever alone together. After talking for awhile he grabs me, we kiss and have the mos amazing sex I ever had in my life. I think he loved it also.. It was totally random. Anyway, he leaves the next morning after a kiss and gets my #. I really dont expect to hear from him again, but I do. He was texting me constantly, and coming over soon as he got off work. He stayed with me for about a week straight. I felt like we really got along and the sex was so hot and