did he just fall out of love?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 6:28 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

louis123
    louis123
    Participant
    March 7, 2017 at 3:47 pm #129328

He is a pilot and I am a flight attendant. We are often working together. He is very handsome,tall and does extreme sports ( skydiving) Once we had a layover, went partying and slept together. At that point I was so in love with another guy, so I didn’t see him as a potential partner. It was fun and I was trying to forget the other guy .He on the other hand fell very hard and quick for me. He was amazingly sweet, wrote me everyday, held me in his arms and confessed that he was nuts over me, stalking my profile everyday and that I make him crazy while he was drunk. After that I met him one more time and told him about the other guy, he said that he doesn’t want to be number 2. We slept together and at that point he changed completely. He didn’t write me anymore and was not as sweet anymore when we saw each other with work. So uninterested. read on in the comments please 🙂

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    March 7, 2017 at 4:05 pm #129330

well.. not a big surprise. you are with somebody else and told him you were.
    what exactly did you expect him to do?

alerox
    Participant
    March 8, 2017 at 1:31 am #129365

Yeah, being with another guy ruined it

louis123
    louis123
    Participant
    March 8, 2017 at 8:53 am #129335

At that point I realized I really like him and felt very safe when he was holding me. Sex with him is the best I have ever had. I wanted him. Because of reasons I had to quit my job and when he heard he tried talking me out of it, but I decided. So the last nights we had together while working I just noticed how uninterested he became. Sometimes giving comments on how I play with guys and that I will find a new guy. The last day I told him that I was falling for him ( he told me this many times). He acted strange but I saw a little of the old guy back. He was holding me and was sweet, honest, got tears in his eyes and then told me with a little voice that he doesn’t think a relationship would work and said he was sorry. I told him it was fine but that I cannot see him anymore because it would hurt me. He was very sad and as I wanted sex for the last time he first refused but didn’t want to tell me why. We had sex and we said goodbye it was very emotional. Read on in next comment 🙂

louis123
    louis123
    Participant
    March 8, 2017 at 8:53 am #129337

well.. not a big surprise. you are with somebody else and told him you were.
    what exactly did you expect him to do?

No ! I wasn’t with somebody else. I was in love with someone but I wasn’t together with that guy

louis123
    louis123
    Participant
    March 8, 2017 at 8:53 am #129336

No I was not with somebody else!! I was in love but the other guy wasn’t …

datingnoob
    Participant
    March 8, 2017 at 6:39 pm #129510

yes

rayonel25
    Participant
    March 12, 2017 at 1:49 am #129850

Hmm, I think he is just not that into you.