Did he really mean what he said?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:18 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

beta6
    Participant
    May 3, 2013 at 9:22 pm #30437

I am in a casual relationship that has been going on a year and a half. He is a great guy that I like alot, but have had our share of arguments. We have said many mean things, but always manage to get over it and get along, say we’re sorry, etc.

I know we have both said a lot we didn’t mean. But once, he said something that still bothers me. He said I was the worst sex he ever had. That during a heated argument, he was mad, etc. Course, we made up eventually and you would never think he really meant that, by the way he acts. I wouldn’t think a man would keep sleeping with a woman if this was true. We are getting along fine these days, but this is now bugging me for some reason.

So is it possible that he really meant this, or was he simply trying to hurt me because he was angry?