Did I do something wrong? How can I fix it?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2018 at 3:08 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

XxJayvardxX
    Participant
    April 16, 2018 at 9:05 pm #170841

My girlfriend and I have been together for six months now, and have been exclusive for maybe a couple of months.

She had some hot/cold behavior at the beginning which made one of my friends really not like her, and any problem that arises, he tells me that I should break up her immediately.

She knows of this friend, and doesn’t particularly like him because he is a big player in college, and she knows that he hates her.

Fast forward, I met up with this friend and a couple of other people and they invited some girls over for a party. My friend was trying to get me to hook up with another girl, and I told my girlfriend about this. She called me and was furious about what my friend did, but I later told her that I yelled at him for what he did.

Yesterday, I was going to hang out with my girlfriend, but things came up and her best friend ended up coming to her house. My girlfriend wanted me to meet her best friend, but I bailed. Says she’s not mad, but seems like she’s acting cold

XxJayvardxX
    Participant
    April 16, 2018 at 9:07 pm #170842

ADDITIONALLY,

She is willing to hang out with me tonight, but is giving very short one word answers (not her usual self). I understand she has a lot going on (school exams, issues at home, her best friend in distress), but it seems like everything happened at the same time my friend convinced me to cheat, and me not really wanting to meet her best friend. In my defense, her best friend is not too keen on meeting me either.