Did I do the wrong thing.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:05 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jennaj25
    Participant
    May 22, 2014 at 10:41 am #53544

Dating a guy for about 2-3 months. We meant on match.com. My subscription ran out in April and since things were going good with him I didn’t keep mine up. We had great chemistry, texted each other every day and saw each other just about every weekend, sometimes 3 times a week. And have been intimate with one another. About a week ago I called him and asked him if was dating anyone else and that I really enjoyed spending time with him and that I have no intentions of dating anyone else. I asked him if he was still on match.com and he said that yes he was and that no he is not seeing anyone else. Ever since that talk I noticed he is more distant. Texts me less, and doesn’t make plans to see me. I heard a lot of men withdrawl when the “exclusive” talk pops up. Now I went back on match.com. I feel so confused. I really like him but don’t want to come across needy. Should I give up hope that this will go anywhere?