did I foul it up? next move?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:06 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

iamwhoiam
    Participant
    March 23, 2016 at 9:43 pm #96319

Ok so I met this woman about six months ago. And we seemed to hit it off pretty well for the short amount of time we were together. We swapped numbers(no texting) and email. We have been writing back and forth. BTW its long distance, but I will be travelling to where she is this spring/summer(was suppose to be sooner but has taken longer due to personal/financial issues). She seemed excited about me moving out there. So she mentions writing letters. I give her my address and she writes me a few weeks later. I write her back and get my letter back three weeks later(I wrote the address on tape and it came off). So a week later I rewrote a new letter. Yes, it took nearly 7 weeks to get a letter to her :/. Not really romantic and really not that well written, as I’m rusty at writing and always hated English class. I also sentbher a little gift. Anyways, it has been a month and I haven’t heard anything from her.I’m starting to get worried thatvi screwed something up. Am I taking to…

iamwhoiam
    Participant
    March 23, 2016 at 9:58 pm #96321

Cont)… To get to where she is? Did I take too long to get a letter to her? Did she not like my letter? Did I mess up by sending a small gift? Should I have wrote her a romantic letter? I mean, when we first met, it really felt like we had a soul connection. I feel like I could love her and I just knew in my gut that she’s everything that I want in a mate.its hard to explain, but i felt like we just clicked. but I couldn’t bring myself to write it. She didn’t really express any feelings towards me in her letter. Should I write her again and tell her how I feel? That I think about her everyday. I have dreamed of her. I feel like she wanted a romantic letter but idk. Maybe she is tired of hearing how I will be out there with her soon and keep pushing it back. Maybe I should just give it time. We emailed for a few months and it normally took her a month to respond(no computer maybe?).did I ruin it? How do i fix this? I don’t know. I need a another opinion(s). Thanks for your time 🙂

Richy Rich
    Richy Rich
    Participant
    March 25, 2016 at 3:41 pm #96525

Writing letters? Why don’t you just e-mail each other?

iamwhoiam
    Participant
    March 28, 2016 at 9:41 am #96533

We were for a while. She suggested letters and I just went with it.