Did I intepret her wrong?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:49 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

andy_1985
    Participant
    February 6, 2016 at 8:14 pm #93077

So I had a wonderful first date with this woman, good conversation and laughs. We’ve talked here and there through texting afterwards. She is in graduate school with a job also and has a crazy busy schedule. When trying to setup a second date, she told me she is busy for the next few weeks but said the weekend of the 26th might work. Now i have gone through this before and have been dragged along and just didn’t want to go through that again so i straight up asked her to find out.

“I’m not thinking this right now, i can completely understand being that busy. But just in case, if you are not feeling having a second date, you are welcome to tell me, i would much rather know. ”

She responded:

“No it’s not that. I had a good time so I would see you again. This semester is definitely by far the hardest one for me thus far though so to be honest, probably not the best time to try to put myself out into the dating scene. Guess I didn’t really think it completely through before I tes

andy_1985
    Participant
    February 6, 2016 at 8:15 pm #93078

tested out the waters.”

I took that as she is just really busy, she would like to go on another date. So i later suggested we play it by ear and for now just plan on the weekend of the 26th and she said sounds like a plan.

Going back and reading that a couple times now, really should not be doing that haha, and it could seem like she was saying she would like too go on another date but now is just not the time so probably not. I could be over thinking it because she already said “sounds like a plan” about the weekend of the 26th. Any thoughts?

kapish pal
    Participant
    February 7, 2016 at 5:25 am #93096

yess you are