DID I **** IT UP OR IS HE REALLY NOT THAT MUCH INTO ME? part1

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:09 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

verywildberry
    Participant
    October 27, 2014 at 9:01 am #66594

So I met this guy almost 9 months ago randomly in a night club. We had a great time and exchanged numbers. Then we went for two dates and on the last one we had sex. We were a bit drunk, and both stayed at his friends’ apartment so it sort of just happened. It was amazing. Also we talked all night; it’s so scary how many interests and thoughts we share. Then I had to move out of country for a 1.5month, and then he said that it’s a real shame. We randomly contacted on facebook etc, but not much. When I came back I tried to get in touch with him, but he ignored me, saying he would call but never did. And then a month ago he asked me out, saying he was so very sorry for behaving like this and that he would explain it. So we went out, I thought I would hear him out and give him another chance perhaps, because he’s a real great guy. And the meeting was totally awesome, we talked a lot, and then went dancing a bit. He kept on reminiscing how we meet, how he felt then etc.

marvelous1
    marvelous1
    Participant
    October 30, 2014 at 1:40 pm #66849

if it is mean to be, it will work out. no need to rush anything. just take it slow.

ryannt
    Participant
    October 30, 2014 at 8:30 pm #66879

I think I would just go with the flow for now and see what happens.

writesaboutpeaches
    writesaboutpeaches
    Participant
    October 31, 2014 at 11:09 pm #66924

So what was his excuse for not really keeping in touch? Regardless of how much he’s interested at this point, you certainly didn’t fuck it up. It’s on him – he either lacks good judgment or an attention span lol.