DID I **** IT UP OR IS HE REALLY NOT THAT MUCH INTO ME? part2

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:12 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

verywildberry
    Participant
    October 27, 2014 at 9:01 am #66595

It was so sweet, scary that he remembered so many details! He explained that he was like that because he had a girlfriend back then. After that evening he texted me saying he adores talking to me and that we should meet more often. And then the week passed and I was thinking that he was lying and that he didn’t really enjoy our meeting and isn’t attracted to me because he didn’t write anything for a week. So I felt sad and awkward. Exactly one week after our meeting I randomly met him in front of a club and approached him, tried being nice, but I bared that thought that he doesn’t like me in mind, so I was acting awkward, just talked for 2min and left without saying goodbye etc. Then I bumped into him in a shopping mall and just said hi with a little smile and passed him. One evening I thought I feel so bad about it all and doesn’t understand it that I texted him, that we bump into each other a lot and what’s up with him. He texted back that he thought I ignored him on purpose and that

lallaa
    Participant
    October 30, 2014 at 5:02 am #66816

I cant find the rest of your story, but i feel like he might still be sorting things out with his ex..