Did I just arrange a date with a stripper?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:45 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

BreakingGood
    Participant
    August 1, 2014 at 1:59 pm #58681

This is not a joke. I met a lady at a drug store the other day. We both looked at each ohther and smiled. As we were both leaving the store I said hello and she was very friendly.

I have no “concrete” evidence she is a stripper (or a call girl) other than she told me she lives in Las Vegas and is in town visiting family. Also, in her texts to me she refers to me as “love” or “hun”, etc. Finally, she is physically attractive and while I am no troll she was very quick to give me her number and pour on the sweetness.

Yes, not every woman from Vegas is in the sex industry. Plenty of nice girls there. But I live in So.Calif. and there is plenty of traffic between the two areas for ladies that are in that line of business.

We have our first date set up this weekend for drinks. I hope my gut feeling is wrong and she is just a normal “nice” girl. If she is a stripper who wants to have a good time, that is ok with me too…as I am a guy after all. Now, if she is a high-end call girl looking for a new client, then I will run for the hills. Not looking for that at all.