Did I just fuck things up???

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:01 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

wonkawilson
    Participant
    January 3, 2017 at 9:21 pm #121567

I have never been in a romantic relationship and am a virgin just so you understand. Anyhow to the topic at hand. OK so i have been talking to the girl for a little while now, and things seemed to be going ok. We have not meet yet, she lives about 1 to 2 hours away and I dont have a running car at the moment and she knows this. Then she threw me a curve ball.
    Out of the blue one night she sends me a messages
    “Ok so i’m fucking horney and theres nobody here to fuck.”

catching me off guard and not know what to say it sent
    “That’s unfortunate. Wish there was something I could say or do to comfort you”

She then replied
    “LMAO was wondering how you would respond to that.”

and without thinking i sent back.
    “ya lol I am rather lacking in that area of expertise”..

we talked for a while longer that night
    but sense then she has become somewhat distant almost to the point of not responding.

alexia
    Participant
    January 4, 2017 at 3:22 pm #121734

Well at least you were being honest to her!!, don’t go around looking for her!,give yourself some respect.if she is really interested she will call you back.

rmacca1511
    Participant
    March 27, 2017 at 2:10 pm #131255

honesty is the best policy, she’ll appreciate that

Bklyn347
    Participant
    March 29, 2017 at 3:07 pm #131502

She wanted to get to know you first before she hooked up with you but when she got your reply she realized what type of guy you were. Which you are the decent kind that don’t care for fucking everything that moves. Not worth investing in a relationship with bro

nylle623
    Participant
    March 30, 2017 at 12:50 am #131548

Honestly, since she messaged you that she was in the mood, she was probably expecting a different response. I wouldn’t necessarily say you effed it up, but you probably didn’t respond the way she was hoping.