Did I lose her or is she waiting for me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:27 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Thought Cluster
    Participant
    April 27, 2014 at 10:03 pm #51873

Some one told me early Jan that she really liked me, but I like to get to know women before I ask them out. I would flirt with her here and there when I saw her, she seemed to be really into me still in mid April so I decided to ask her out next time I saw her. I asked her to go tiki tubing on Easter 1 day before Easter. She seemed so sad to tell me she already had plans to be out of town, I tried to cheer her up and told her maybe next time. She genuinely looked like she wanted to go and told me “yea just let me know a week ahead of time.” Next time I ran into her i was in a rush and just teased her and said she missed out on a lot of fun she responded “well I had fun too,” but in a chippy way, I just smiled and went on my way. Since then she has been acting very casual like nothing happened, but she randomly asked me for a small favor… Did she really have some thing to do? Was it to short of notice? Maybe she likes playing those cat and mouse games or maybe she is just waiting?

Thought Cluster
    Participant
    April 27, 2014 at 10:06 pm #51874

And I’ll quote what I was told in Jan, “she wants to jump your bones!” Whatever that means 😉

frankowhitez
    frankowhitez
    Participant
    April 30, 2014 at 3:56 am #52016

She likes you, Maybe she wanted to do something with you or maybe she is willing

Fritz
    Participant
    May 2, 2014 at 1:42 am #52126

I haven’t made it past step one, but you made it past the difficult part which was to ask out. Asking her out a second time shouldn’t be a problem. I understand your doubt. When you do ask her again ask to see if she is free first. If she says yes you are free to ask what it’s about. That way you might avoid an awkward situation if you sense she is not interested. First time posting…sorry if it wasn’t of much help.

joshla
    Participant
    May 3, 2014 at 6:29 am #52149

Seems like she does like you if I were you i would
    ask her out i dont really think shes playing games
    I think your over thinking just be straight forward tell her you like her

Angelic12416
    Participant
    May 3, 2014 at 8:54 am #52151

Seems to me like she likes you too, and that she was probably just busy that day. I’d say take her recommendation, ask her out about a week in advance and see where it goes 🙂