Did I lose her or not?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Did I lose her or not?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2018 at 12:26 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Polfer85
    Participant
    December 23, 2017 at 7:08 pm #160923
    Did I lose her or not?

I messaged a woman on an online dating site a few days ago. We exchanged a few messages and then I gave her my phone number so we could text and she texted me almost immediately.

Day 1: We texted some, possibly 15-20 texts each. All light and fun. She even asked if I always planned on making her laugh so much. She left me hanging when I asked her a question but the next morning she texted me saying she fell asleep.
    Day 2: Texted more…probably 30-35 texts each but I made the mistake and asked about her parent that had died that year (she gave me the info) so while it was fun there were some sad parts.
    Day 3: Quiet -no communication
    Day 4: I texted her and we exchanged a few messages but it wasn’t as light & funny as day 1 or 2 I don’t think.
    Day 5: I again texted her and got a few replies but never received a reply to my last text about some movie she likes (nothing serious).
    Day: Today nothing.

Xmas is in 2 days I know but how long should I wait? Did I lose her? Should I try again?

• This topic was modified 3 months, 4 weeks ago by  Polfer85.