Did I lose Him ?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Did I lose Him ?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:15 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Hurt123
    Participant
    September 8, 2015 at 8:35 pm #85307
    Did I lose Him ?

Myself and this guy were flirting for years, we finally went for drinks 3 weeks ago..He revealed that he has waited 5 years to kiss me. (I’ve been waiting for more than 3years but did not share that information)..We were texting continuously…smiles faces morning, etc. Over the weekend he texted and invited me to a BBQ I was trilled that maybe he was making the move include me into his life. I was like a high school girl with a smile. 3 hrs before I was to meet him he texted and said that his friend was mad that he wasn’t going to his party so he was stuck and had to cancel for me but he would make it up to me…I was so hurt that I didn’t text back…later he text me and stated that I must really be bad..bottom line I can’t do this sorry… I was beside myself I text back…I wasn’t mad and I’m sorry you feel that way you and I would of been great, sorry to be an embrassement for you. I didn’t hear anymore, then at the doorway of the coffee shop I bumped into him I started to tear up, he stated we should talk I said just not by texting and I added I was never mad. So at the end of the day I texted him if he wanted to talk, no response. What do I do?

• This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Hurt123.

OnlyOneU
    Participant
    September 10, 2015 at 9:57 am #85319

Some guys say hurtful things when they are themselves hurt. If he doesnt reply back at least with an apology and you still havent heard from him then its probably time to start moving on. He knows your number and if he can take a min to at least text or call you to save everything then just let go.

Lostfan1
    Participant
    September 10, 2015 at 4:27 pm #85323

I agree he knows your number and if he was still interested he would call you. If a guy wants to see you they will do what they can in order to see you. i would maybe text him one more time and then see what happens. Good luck