Did I make him self conscious?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:55 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mollypop
    Participant
    March 13, 2017 at 9:10 am #129893

I’ve been dating this man for about 3 months and things have been going well. He is very kind and confident and initiates communication with me every single day. We hang out 3-4 times a week and have sleepovers pretty often.

At the beginning we were having lots of sex like constantly. Now not so much, we’ve been having sex about once a week or maybe a little less than that! We will have sleepovers, but he says he’s tired and we don’t have sex?

He is a little chubby (exactly my type) and keeps his tshirt on during sex. I asked him once if I could take his tshirt off of him next time we have sex and he said yes, but I’m worried that he really doesn’t want me to. I’m worried that he’s scared of the tshirt thing and that’s why we’re having less sex now. Should I try to tell him I honestly don’t care if he wears the tshirt? Or am I making a huge assumption that these events are related?

FrostyPianist
    Participant
    March 13, 2017 at 1:09 pm #129928

You should definitely bring this up with him. Regardless of whether you’re actually making an assumption or not it would be best to talk it through with him so that you’re both on the same page. It sounds like he’s really nice and would be understanding of your feelings. Remember, communication is the most important thing in a relationship.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    March 14, 2017 at 4:23 pm #130072

well only you know the answer to this.. did the change in sex happen after you asked him to take off his shirt? or did it happen before?
    realize that declining frequency of sex is NATURAL. to be expected. unles you keep re-sparking it with something fresh, new, variety. if you haven’t been – there’s likely part of your answer.

I would just let it go, never ask again and instead just put your hands under his shirt (let him keep it on) while you’re having sex and touch and have fun with him and help him feel good – help him feel sexy under his shirt and eventually he will probably tkae it off on his own. If not.. just work with it and enjoy.

good luck.