Did I mess up?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Did I mess up?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:48 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

kuzyaburst
    Participant
    April 22, 2016 at 11:45 pm #98576
    Did I mess up?

The whole week I kept hesitating to talk to her until Wednesday happened. On Wednesday, as she walks by, I say, there! to my friend, Go get her, I was too scared, So I kept sitting saying not now, so he ran after her for me, and told her to add me on Snap Chat which she did.. Thursday comes, I’m still thinking about her (haven’t dated a girl in 3 yrs). I snapchatted her to see if she had time after school, she didn’t.. the next day? She did! Friday comes, I’m confident, I see her in between classes, my friend saw me hesitating and literally pushed me to her! I had no choice of turning around now, so I introduced myself, we talked for about a minute (we were both rushing to class) and I asked again if she had time after school, again she said no because of song writing, I wasn’t prepared for that response and said “umm” (awkward silence) she starts turning to her class I was confused I looked at her, she didn’t turn around and I kept walking. IDIOT, I should’ve said something! Right?

kuzyaburst
    Participant
    April 22, 2016 at 11:50 pm #98577

CONTINUED: This whole night i can’t stop feeling stupid! When she was talking to me earlier, it was obvious she was a little nervous because she was talking faster than usual, and didn’t stop smiling, is that a sign? Did I mess up? Can I fix this, should I even be concerned with my dumb action…. I wanted to text her on Snapchat to see if she was doing anything this weekend because I still want to fully converse and connect with her a little more. Would I look needy? Should I apologize? Should I just wait till Monday for school again, I feel like I have to text her this weekend or it’ll literally tear me in half to wait. Please help, this is stressing me out so much.

james
    Participant
    April 26, 2016 at 10:33 am #98791

You need to the first move, and talk to her…tell her about your feelings

Trinityalways
    Trinityalways
    Participant
    April 26, 2016 at 3:25 pm #98842

She is into song writing. Write her a shot clip poem that talks about your first meet being pushed into her and awkward silence and your wanting to ask her out end it with your phone number her court now.