did I mess up with my crush or am i overthinking?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 7:22 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

marcusfenix55
    Participant
    October 26, 2016 at 1:44 am #115332

so theres this girl in my class i think shes attractive but im kinda shy and im assuming thats a turn off anyways the other day i got singled out in class because the teacher was like has anyone ever worked fast food and i raised my hand because i thaught he was just asking and apparantly i signed up to be an example in class so he started asking many questions and i just answered as basic as possible. then he was like the next day in the middle of class your name is marcus correct and so i was the center of attention and i thought of her looking at me and i just nodded instead of sayin yes… or whatever and so i feel like now she might think im just too shy and dont talk much and am not worth her time probably tell me im overthinking please because i really want her