did I mess up with my crush or am i overthinking?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments

• marcusfenix55
    Participant
    October 26, 2016 at 1:44 am #115332

so theres this girl in my class i think shes attractive but im kinda shy and im assuming thats a turn off anyways the other day i got singled out in class because the teacher was like has anyone ever worked fast food and i raised my hand because i thaught he was just asking and apparantly i signed up to be an example in class so he started asking many questions and i just answered as basic as possible. then he was like the next day in the middle of class your name is marcus correct and so i was the center of attention and i thought of her looking at me and i just nodded instead of sayin yes… or whatever and so i feel like now she might think im just too shy and dont talk much and am not worth her time probably tell me im overthinking please because i really want her

Mr.J
    Mr.J
    Participant
    October 26, 2016 at 2:35 am #115333

Its natural if you have someone to impress. Its just normal, no need to be shy, but you said you feel so its an overthink. We got lots of something to think and sometimes we cant handle our emotions. You just need to improve the way you are stop being shy. I know its hard to do so. But I have some tips to you.

This are fundamental in building self confidence
    APPROACHABILITY
    This trait was mostly tied to expressions. Do you have a smile on your face or a grimace?
    The smile is, of course, inherently more approachable than a scowl.
    ATTRACTIVENESS
    Attractiveness has a subjective quality about it. However, one thing that the York
    researchers found was that attractiveness and a youthful appearance were tightly linked to
    one another.
    DOMINANCE
    Just as attractiveness was linked to youthful features, so was dominance tied to more
    masculine ones. This is good news for men; It means that, on some level, you have a leg up
    when it comes to making a first impression.

Mr.J
    Mr.J
    Participant
    October 26, 2016 at 2:40 am #115334

Hope this will help to build your confidence in standing in class
    1)Stand in front of a mirror.
    2)Try and recall something that made you laugh recently.
    3)Start laughing. It’s OK if you have to fake it a little at first.
    4)Exaggerate the laugh as much as you can. Really embellish.
    5)Now let that laugh dissipate a little. As it does, form an exaggerated smile.
    6)Much like the laughter, the more you can exaggerate the better.
    7)Slowly let this smile sink into something more natural.
    8)Now think of something simple and positive, for example, a smiling baby’s face in the sun.
    9)Make sure that you’re smiling with your whole face, including your eyes and your cheeks.
    (Take a look at a picture of George Clooney smiling)