Did I miss my chance or should I try again?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:58 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

cleckop000
    Participant
    April 19, 2015 at 11:24 am #77537

First of all, I’m REALLY shy and especially around girls. I’ve talked to a few, and gone out with some, but hardly any.
    Anyway, a couple of weeks ago at a party I saw a girl I’ve always known since high school, but hardly talked to. We talked briefly, but she went to talk to my friend. My friend told me she really liked me, but this guy’s always giving me crap, so I thought he was joking. Later, we talked some more and she probably flirted with me, but as I said I’m really shy, so that didn’t work out to well.

Just yesterday, I asked my friend what she told him that day. After I left those two to talk, she told him she really likes guys with red hair (which I have). She asked him if I had a phone, internet, or Snapchat. I’m pretty sure at this point she was interested in me, but I’m afraid I messed things up. Since then we’ve seen each other but nothing more than a “hello” has been said. Should I just try talking to her again? What should I do?

grande123
    Participant
    April 19, 2015 at 2:05 pm #77539

YES, talk to her. She’s obviously interested and trust me, being a girl, if she’s interested and you don’t talk to her she will be extremely disappointed. Just go for it man and ask her out. She’ll either say yes or no, and if it’s no then that’s it, life isn’t over

Samurai123NJ
    Participant
    April 19, 2015 at 2:56 pm #77544

Talk to her!

chillwaveguy
    Participant
    April 19, 2015 at 3:52 pm #77548

Dude, you won’t find out if you don’t try but there are subtle hints that can give you a hint at what she feels.

Calsqueezy
    Participant
    April 20, 2015 at 12:18 am #77554

She likes you go talk to her!

system311
    system311
    Participant
    April 20, 2015 at 12:08 pm #77577

Go for it!

Asking those questions about you is a sign that she is interested. You will never know if you don’t try!

cleckop000
    Participant
    April 21, 2015 at 10:01 pm #77696

Yeah, I tried talking to get today, and she wouldn’t say anything, so I screwed Up.

smk1ller
    Participant
    April 26, 2015 at 9:08 pm #77917

Yea talk to her more.I used to be really shy, but when you get past that things get a lot better.
    Show her that you are interested as well. Don’t worry about messing up, if they like you they will find it funny and cute.

swillman
    Participant
    April 27, 2015 at 1:51 am #77923

Talk to her

taria1408
    Participant
    April 27, 2015 at 2:04 pm #77927
    Reply To: Did I miss my chance or should I try again?

deffinetely talk to her!!! she obviously likes you

Bhoffman
    Participant
    April 28, 2015 at 1:57 am #77946
    Reply To: Did I miss my chance or should I try again?

You have not missed your chance. Go for her!