Did I really freak him out this bad?? WTF?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:32 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

JuneonJupiter
    JuneonJupiter
    Participant
    September 15, 2014 at 10:43 pm #62002

I was on a date with someone who I’ve been seeing off and on for the last 6 months – it was the last time we were going to see each other because he’s moving out of state very soon. We had a good time, watching tv, listening to music, talking late at night, and we had sex on the couch. Then about an hour later we went up to my room – and we were laying down for another hour, practically naked. I made advances on him again and he said no, he was too tired and quote “We just had sex”. I was really in the mood so I was like “Can I just lay on top of you?” and he said “No, do you want me to leave?” I said “No, do you WANT to leave?” He said “No.” So I rolled over onto my side and felt like I was about to cry for some reason. He put his hand on my waist, and about 15 mins later I was like “Are you sure you dont want me to just lay on top of you?” At this point he got out of my bed, quickly got dressed, grabbed all his sh*t off my dresser, and left my house without saying bye or a d*mn word