Did I ruin things by moving to fast?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 10:16 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

anabell
    Participant
    February 5, 2014 at 4:42 am #47220

So I’ve been dating this guy who I met online (we meet two months ago) the first 3 dates where great, there was an extreme attraction and things felt as if they where going great. We hung out on New Year’s Eve and he ended up spending the night at my place (yes we did have sex *sorry if its too much information lol) the next day I felt horrible just to think that I might had ruined a possible relationship with this guy because of sleeping with him to soon. We hung out the next week and I told him that I didn’t regret what had happen but that I hoped that things weren’t affected by that. He told me that not at all and that even though he didn’t expect it to happen that night (because the time before I had been so reserved) that it had been a pleasant surprise. He ended up spending the night again and we spend most of the next day together (went out to breakfast and the mall). After that we still texted but hadn’t seen each other ever since. He texted me to make plans for this weekend. I

doodles
    Participant
    February 11, 2014 at 2:45 pm #47592

It doesn’t sound like you ruined anything if you guys are still hanging out! I hope you guys follow through with plans this weekend.

guestgirl24
    Participant
    February 11, 2014 at 5:12 pm #47596

I wouldn’t say that you ruined anything. It seems that was something u both wanted to so i wouldn’t think on it too hard. As longs as feelings are mutual then everything should be cool. So go and have fun! 🙂 Probably just that short period of time he was busy maybe career wise or something good thing he still reached out to you so no worries.

summer90
    Participant
    February 11, 2014 at 8:54 pm #47598

I say if he is still talking/texting you then things are going well! Also make sure you both want the same thing…he might just be looking for something more casual.

sxoxo
    sxoxo
    Participant
    February 12, 2014 at 1:59 am #47602

It’s hard to say. I would be worried that he may just want something casual, but sex doesn’t always ruin that.

chrontar
    Participant
    February 12, 2014 at 7:44 pm #47674

doesn’t sound like anything is ruined