Did I scare him away, of is he just not into me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 10:11 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

LaurelGypsy
    Participant
    June 19, 2015 at 5:06 pm #81359

So I recently started going out with someone who I’ve know for a few years casually. We really hit it off, and had great chemistry, at least on my side the chemistry was off the chart. We have a lot in common in our core values, and we really enjoyed being in each other’s company. We went out a few times. I know he recently got out of a bad relationship that was abusive and manipulative towards him. We became intimate, yes too soon. Well I said things like I think I’m becoming addicted to you, I’m so drawn to you, and I can’t stop thinking of you. Shortly after, he started pulling back. We talked and he said he isn’t ready for a relationship, that he feels like he just got out of prison from the last relationship. I told him, that I know he needs his space, and I understand that, but that I see qualities in him that I look for in someone, so he wanted to time to think and pray about it. When we talked again, he told me, that he really enjoys spending time with me,

LaurelGypsy
    Participant
    June 19, 2015 at 5:08 pm #81360

Loves so much about me, but that he doesn’t feel an emotional connection with me. So basically, he ended it. My question is do you think I scared him off, or do you think he’s just not that into me?