Did I wrote something wrong? Im worried because my English is not that good.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:48 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

eaceac
    Participant
    July 31, 2014 at 11:43 am #58642

Hi everybody!
    I started talking (by msgs) to a girl on Tinder (date app) for two days and since we had long conversation and I think we were comfortable with each other I decided to ask her out. she accepted and told me that she would be free next week, so I ask for her number. The next day we texted on the phone, and our conversation were still great and we send to each other long msgs. Then a few days passed and I texted her again. After talking for a few hours I asked her if she wanted to hang out the next day and she said yes, but she never replied to me again when I ask her if the hour to hang out was ok.

eaceac
    Participant
    July 31, 2014 at 11:47 am #58644

The message:

I ask her to play bowling and she said “Im really good at bowling” so I said “Ohhh, well change of plans hah” then minutes later I put “Haha no, Im just kidding. But Im normal just to let you know hah. I heard about a place called (name of the place to play bowling) Would you like to go there?” And she answered me “Yeah sure thats where I go to bowl anyway” after that I texted “Oh cool!its ok tomorrow 8pm? she didnt answer. the next day (the day we said we would hang out) I texted her in the afternoon “Hey (name of the girl) :)! See you at 8pm tonight?” and she didnt answer. Then at 8pm I called her and she didnt answer the phone. Now two days passed and we didnt talk, but I see that she is online in the date app that we used to talk.

What should I do? I was thinking too send a last messages to her.