Did our flame burnout ALREADY!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:35 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

daydreaming93
    daydreaming93
    Participant
    October 4, 2017 at 5:42 pm #151509

I’ve had a crush on a guy who ended up reaching out to Me. He is damn near everything I want in a guy. We would always hit it off in conversation, (he IS single), but twice in a row he blew me off (ok the second time was Kinda my fault). We ended up going out the third time and omg we hit it off so great I almost fell in love in first sight. Yea, we then came to my place and had sex. We woke up just conversating about ourselves and he ran some errands with me and felt down that he had to leave. Then he asked me to come to his place and still had a Perfect time. However…like a week later, we text and yea he’ll text right back, but it’s like I’m starting to make the first move most of the time and I don’t know it doesn’t feel like he’s as Completely interested as before. It’s almost as though we moved too fast and burnt out. I really want this to work because we’re amazing together. Any advice? (Sidenote: he says he want to become my friend first then get into a relationship, but I fear how long he’s talking about making this all happen).

Wishfulthinker
    Participant
    October 4, 2017 at 10:55 pm #151530

Take a breath! It is clear that you really like this guy, and if things will be fine, than they will be fine. Just breathe, and let him reach out. He may feel like he is not getting a chance to miss you. Don’t reach out to him first. If it has been a few days and you havent heard anything, ask him to be honest about if he wants this. If he does, than you will know. You dont want to smother the flame! give it room to grow.