Did she lie about a miscarriage?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:09 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

b4nd17
    Participant
    December 3, 2014 at 12:19 am #68582

Long story short. Met a girl during a business trip and we lived together for 2 months. I got her pregnant, and then I came back here to the U.S. (and she’s not American). Two weeks after, she tells me she’s in the hospital, recovering from a D&C (cleaning) operation due to an incomplete miscarriage. A few days after that, I broke it off with her, because of her drinking and partying during her pregnancy, and hanging out with other dudes, not messaging me enough, etc..

After begging me back for a few days, I laid it out straight to her that we will never be together. After that, she confirmed my suspicions of her cheating, and said that she’s marrying another guy in a few months as plan B, if I don’t take her back. I said okay. Then!!! She says that she “almost” lost the baby and is now still pregnant. The other guy is willing to take care of the baby..

I don’t have any feelings for her anymore but I just want to know if she is still pregnant or if she’s saying that to hurt me.

nikestey
    Participant
    December 3, 2014 at 4:10 pm #68652

Sounds like shes a little crazy