Did she try to traumatize me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 6:43 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

papatinman
    Participant
    October 1, 2017 at 11:50 pm #151072

Did she try to traumitize me? Girlfriend of a year broke up with me on birthday. She made me travel down there buy shit all week. During dinner she said I was love of her life then we went drinking at her friends and we were going to go back to hers. Come back from piss doors locked her friends telling me to leave shes staring at me through glass door not speaking stood there for 15 minutes then walked/hitchhiked really far to get home. Day after she said I should fought forbher(crazy). All August she tryed fighting about everything when all year we never argued Is this cruel af why would she do this. Then she made another skype to say she cheated for a year to get in my head. Why couldnt she do before I came? Did she just want to traumitize me her hardest? She was my first love.

har7655
    Participant
    October 2, 2017 at 6:02 pm #151203

As hard as it may be to accept, you had a lucky escape by the sounds of it mate! I’ve had a similar experience (although I wasn’t in a relationship with her, but she led me on). She clearly likes to play games, if she truly cared she wouldn’t have been so spiteful. Try and move on and learn from it