Didn't want to have sex on the first date and now he has not contact me ever sin

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Didn't want to have sex on the first date and now he has not contact me ever sin

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:50 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Spanishgirl74
    Participant
    November 16, 2014 at 12:04 pm #67636

Ok! So at least I hope to get one or two answers I kind have an idea of what happened with this guy I was talking to but is always good to hear it from someone else.
    I met this guy on a dating site 3 months ago. We talked for 3 months almost everyday via kik, text messages, and call each other on the phone we had some pretty deep conversations about life, relationships, and family. I felt there was some kind of connection between us but of course we had to get to know each other more. We decided to met after 3 months of talking we had a good time our date was at a pretty nice place. We talked, we laugh, lots of flirting and touching and a few small kisses on the mouth. The date ended we said goodbye and on my way home I got a few text messages from him saying he wanted to spend the night together. I said not tonight but definitely soon and thank him for such a good time. Till this day I haven’t heard from him again.
    WHAT HAPPENED????? Please help!!! lol

teejayyyy
    Participant
    November 18, 2014 at 8:15 pm #67746

From my experience with online dating as well I’ve been talking to guys online for a while and when we finally meet up its great. And I was the same as you not wanting to sleep together on the first date. But sadly a lot of guys are very fake and only one thing. I’ve also learned that other people may have issues going on with them and it’s not necessarily something that they didn’t like about you

hottiemonique
    hottiemonique
    Participant
    December 13, 2014 at 5:15 am #69134

At least now you know his real intention. Move on, there’s still a lot of guys there.

DLT57
    Participant
    December 17, 2014 at 5:44 pm #69381

All he wanted was SEX!! forget him and move on

Anonymous
    February 8, 2015 at 2:14 pm #72839

He spoke to you over the phone for 3 months straight… Maybe there actually is some deep connection.. or maybe he’s just generally very friendly and social..and only wanted to hook up with you and get some..but was taken aback because felt that you were probably looking for something more

JetPacMan
    Participant
    March 6, 2015 at 3:07 am #74876

Its rough to feel like you’ve invested so much time in a person and they just let you down. But he clearly didnt care enough about you and you dont need that. You should never feel pressured into having sex and you should stay true to that. One thing I would say is to meet in person a bit sooner, only because you don’t want to waste your time if its going to be a flop.

seantheman
    Participant
    March 6, 2015 at 11:39 am #74930

Only wanted sex clearly. Any decent man waits until a woman feels it’s right to take it to that level.

cosmo.io
    Participant
    March 9, 2015 at 8:39 am #74996

This is a hard one. You got all good signs. Three months of online communication, you meet, you both feel physically comfortable with each other. Not surprising he takes a chance and sees if you want to go a step further. You are okay with it, just not yet (tonight), He has all good signs from you and vice-versa. There is something else that caused him to cease communicating in my opinion.