Difficulty with certain dating decisions, please help

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:46 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

dula154
    Participant
    June 5, 2017 at 7:57 pm #138512

I’ve been seeing this girl for the last month. We have kissed for short duration (like 1 or 2 seconds). First date was comedy show, second was little trip to the cape, third was fancy dinner. I have not yet passionately kissed her because i didnt get the vibe and was wondering two things, one when is that moment when she wants to do that, and when do people typically have sex? I tend to overthink and need some help on how to stop overthinking things so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    June 8, 2017 at 1:28 pm #138920

I would have said it exactly the way like po8po9 said but when you kiss do it very passionately and make it last just a little longer if you are standing up kissing her then move your hand towards her butt the worst that she will do is move your hand away. Now if you’re sitting down kissing her put your hand on her thigh gently, then if she wants sex she will do the same she will put her on your thigh or remove your hand. Nowadays women do want sex

anonymousDude425
    Participant
    June 11, 2017 at 12:08 pm #139157

Seems like she is into you man. As the guy, we HAVE to make the move, or nothing will happen.